About Customer Service Training
Preparing your customer service team for success is critical for customer satisfaction. Well-trained reps are more likely to be confident, knowledgeable, and happy in their work, which directly benefits your customers.
About this Course
The Customer Service course looks at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Participants are provided a strong skill set including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
Customer Service Training Course Outline
1. Getting Started
2. Who We Are and What We Do
3. Establishing Your Attitude
4. Identifying and Addressing Their Needs
5. Generating Return Business
6. In-Person Customer Service
7. Giving Customer Service over the Phone
8. Providing Electronic Customer Service
9. Recovering Difficult Customers
10. Understanding When to Escalate
11. Ten Things You Can Do To WOW Every Time
12. Wrapping Up
About LMS Portals
At LMS Portals, we provide our clients and partners with a SaaS-based, multi-tenant Learning Management System that allows you to launch and manage any number or private learning environments (portals) to support multiple unique training audiences. Each portal you launch includes a Rapid Course Development engine, along with the support tools you need for user onboarding, learning path management, certificate generation, analytics, and more.
We also offer a Corporate Training Library of more than 130 comprehensive courses for workplace training and employee development.