About Conducting Annual Employee Reviews
Annual Employee Reviews provide an opportunity for a manager and an employee to discuss the employee’s job performance, their performance goals, and organizational priorities. A performance review system is designed to facilitate and guide these conversations between employees and their managers.
About this Course
Through the Conducting Annual Employee Reviews course, participants will discover how to conduct a well-designed employee annual review. By determining the categories for an annual review and understanding how it affects employee compensation. This process can lead to an overall increase in performance should be seen throughout your organization.
Conducting Annual Employee Reviews Course Outline
1. Getting Started
2. How to Conduct Annual Reviews
3. Categories for Annual Review (I)
4. Categories for Annual Review (II)
5. Common Mistakes (I)
6. Common Mistakes (II)
7. Successful Tips for Concept of Pay for Performance
8. How to Tie Employee Compensation to Firm-Wide Returns
9. How to Communicate Employee Expectations Effectively
10. Meaningful Questions to Gauge Employee Happiness (I)
11. Meaningful Questions to Gauge Employee Happiness (II)
12. Wrapping Up
About LMS Portals
At LMS Portals, we provide our clients and partners with a SaaS-based, multi-tenant Learning Management System that allows you to launch and manage any number or private learning environments (portals) to support multiple unique training audiences. Each portal you launch includes a Rapid Course Development engine, along with the support tools you need for user onboarding, learning path management, certificate generation, analytics, and more.
We also offer a Corporate Training Library of more than 130 comprehensive courses for workplace training and employee development.