About Collaborative Business Writing
Collaborative or team writing is the process of creating a written work as a group where all team members contributed to the decisions about how the group will function, as well as the creation of the work. Collaborative writing offers possibilities for enhanced creativity and ideas as brainstorming begins and the synergy builds.
About this Course
The Collaborative Business Writing course will provide your participants with the knowledge and skills required for effective collaboration with others to create powerful written content. Participants will be introduced to collaboration strategies, as well as the supporting tools and procedures. These basic skills will provide participants with a unique set of skills to bring to the workplace.
Collaborative Business Writing Course Outline
1. Getting Started
2. What is Collaborative Business Writing?
3. Types of Collaborative Business Writing
4. Collaborative Team Members
5. Collaborative Tools and Processes
6. Setting Style Guidelines
7. Barriers to Successful Collaborative Writing
8. Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers
9. Styles of Dealing with Conflict
10. Tips for Successful Business Writing Collaboration
11. Examples of Collaborative Business Writing
12. Wrapping Up
About LMS Portals
At LMS Portals, we provide our clients and partners with a SaaS-based, multi-tenant Learning Management System that allows you to launch and manage any number or private learning environments (portals) to support multiple unique training audiences. Each portal you launch includes a Rapid Course Development engine, along with the support tools you need for user onboarding, learning path management, certificate generation, analytics, and more.
We also offer a Corporate Training Library of more than 130 comprehensive courses for workplace training and employee development.