About Handling a Difficult Customer Training
The customer may always right, but that doesn't mean all customers are easy to deal with. Anyone who's ever worked in a customer service role will tell you, customers can be downright unreasonable and unruly. But unfortunately, you've got to learn to deal with them.
About this Course
Through the Handling a Difficult Customer course, participants will see an increase in customer service, productivity, and a decrease in unhappy customers. Participants will be provided a strong skill set including in-person and over the phone techniques, addressing complaints, and generating return business.
Handling a Difficult Customer Course Outline
1. Getting Started
2. The Right Attitude Starts with You
3. Internal Stress Management
4. External Stress Management
5. Transactional Analysis
6. Why are Some Customers Difficult?
7. Dealing with the Customer Over the Phone
8. Dealing with the Customer In Person
9. Sensitivity in Dealing with Customers
10. Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer
11. Following up With a Customer Once You Have Addressed Their Complaint
12. Wrapping Up
About LMS Portals
At LMS Portals, we provide our clients and partners with a SaaS-based, multi-tenant Learning Management System that allows you to launch and manage any number or private learning environments (portals) to support multiple unique training audiences. Each portal you launch includes a Rapid Course Development engine, along with the support tools you need for user onboarding, learning path management, certificate generation, analytics, and more.
We also offer a Corporate Training Library of more than 130 comprehensive courses for workplace training and employee development.