About High Performance Teams Inside the Company
High Performance Teams (Inside the Company) are teams or groups working inside an office environment with a focus on achieving the same goals. Members of the team offer diversified talents and perspectives, which maximizes the the number of innovative solutions the team can achieve.
About this Course
With the High Performance Teams (Inside The Company) workshop, participants will see how important it is to develop a core set of high performance skills while working in an office locale. By knowing and managing the way people interact in an office setting, you can position your teams to accomplish any task.
High Performance Teams Inside the Company Course Outline
1. Getting Started
2. The Benefits of High Performance Teams
3. Challenges of High Performance Teams
4. How to Build and Lead High Performance Teams
5. Characteristics of High Performance Teams
6. Roles of an Effective Team Leader
7. Traits of Great Leaders Leading High Performance Teams (I)
8. Traits of Great Leaders Leading High Performance Teams (II)
9. Ideas for Motivating High Performance Teams
10. Steps to Retaining High Performers
11. Augmenting Team Performance
12. Wrapping Up
About LMS Portals
At LMS Portals, we provide our clients and partners with a SaaS-based, multi-tenant Learning Management System that allows you to launch and manage any number or private learning environments (portals) to support multiple unique training audiences. Each portal you launch includes a Rapid Course Development engine, along with the support tools you need for user onboarding, learning path management, certificate generation, analytics, and more.
We also offer a Corporate Training Library of more than 130 comprehensive courses for workplace training and employee development.