About Employee Termination Processes
In learning to handle Employee Terminations effectively, employers minimize damage to team morale and help protect the company from potential litigation. A strong foundation for an effective termination process includes respect, civility, and confidentiality.
About this Course
Through the Employee Termination course, participants will begin understand how important it is to develop a core set of skills when they find themselves in a situation where they have to let an employee go.
Employee Termination Processes Course Outline
1. Getting Started
2. Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Before Firing
3. Employees Who Should Be Terminated (I)
4. Employees Who Should Be Terminated (II)
5. Things to Consider When Setting Up the Termination Meeting
6. The Correct Way to Fire an Employee (I)
7. The Correct Way to Fire an Employee (II)
8. Employment Termination Checklist
9. The Don’ts of Firing an Employee (I)
10. The Don’ts of Firing an Employee (II)
11. Conduct Effective Exit Interviews
12. Wrapping Up
About LMS Portals
At LMS Portals, we provide our clients and partners with a SaaS-based, multi-tenant Learning Management System that allows you to launch and manage any number or private learning environments (portals) to support multiple unique training audiences. Each portal you launch includes a Rapid Course Development engine, along with the support tools you need for user onboarding, learning path management, certificate generation, analytics, and more.
We also offer a Corporate Training Library of more than 130 comprehensive courses for workplace training and employee development.